This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.northpointadvisorgroup.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We (North Point Advisor Group) are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
– See what data we have about you, if any.
– Change/correct any data we have about you.
– Have us delete any data we have about you.
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
You can access a variety of services anytime, right from our website.
It’s as easy and secure as online banking, and all it takes is a NetClient CS® portal.
As a client of North Point Accounting & Tax, you have access to the Onvio Client Center. Here you can collaborate and securely share and sign documents. Clients can also access their portal and shared documents using the Client Center mobile app.
- Watch Register and use your client portal for help on getting started
- Reference Guide to using Onvio Client Center for help on utilizing Onvio
- The Client Center mobile app contains download instructions and app features
Once we setup your portal, you can:
- Get copies of your tax returns. No need to hunt for your paper copy.
- Send us your QuickBooks files, financial statements, or any other files. It’s encrypted, simple to use, and much more secure than email.
- Access your bookkeeping files anywhere you have a high-speed Internet connection. You no longer have to load software updates or even perform back-up procedures. We securely maintain all your bookkeeping files and help you keep your files secure and up to date.
- Send in your payroll data instantly. No more phoning or faxing data, no more scheduling deliveries or pickups. We can even send you paychecks electronically for you to print wherever and whenever it’s convenient.
- Make electronic pay stubs available to your employees, much like many large employers without any setup on your part.
- Monitor your investment portfolio and financial reports in one place.
- It’s all completely private and secure. And once you’re set up, it’s as easy as logging in to your client portal using a secure ID and password.